FatBird.Shop is a great place to quickly purchase quality birding supplies. There are suet cakes, suet balls, suet plugs and dried mealworms to attract a variety of song birds to your backyard. Our feeder selection offers unique choices ranging from cedar suet plug feeders to the Award Winning Fly-Through Suet Cake Feeder.
Our St. Albans Bay Suet Plus suet cakes, balls, plugs, and feeders are great for wild bird lovers and people new birding! Don’t settle, get Suet Plus!
Birds love our suet plus cakes and feeders and because of that, we are always innovating and trying to improve. We created a Superior Melt-Resistant formula and Eco-Friendly Packaging! This ensures that both you and your birds will be happy!
- 80% Less Packaging by Weight than Suet in a Tray!
- 100% Recyclable Material to Reduce Environmental Impact!
- Easy to Tear Open, no Scissors or Knives needed!
- Eliminates the Greasy Handling Mess!
- Works with all Suet Cake Feeders
See what others are saying about or products:
- “I have just purchased a large supply of your suet blocks. I will never again buy any other brand; the easy-open, no greasy fingers feature is the best. Thanks.” Seattle, WA
- “The new packaging is terrific, it is so much easier to open and fill. No mess at all and I just walked away from the feeder and the birds were there to try it. I was so impressed with the product, I decided to check out the web site and tell you what a great product you have. Thanks.” Oklee, MN
- “FINALLY! Smart packaging that keeps my hands from getting greasy! Plus, as an avid recycler and environmentalist, I appreciate any company that minimally packages products! My birds LOVE your suet.” West Bloomfield, MI
- “We just discovered your suet with its eco friendly packaging, and are immediate converts. Our yard birds love the suet and we love the reduction of plastic waste. I hated those trays. Thanks!” Lawrence, KS
We love birds and are always searching for more information! We care about birds and we care about our customers so please contact us with any questions.