Our suet cakes have a shelf life of 3 years after Manufacture Date or see Sell-By Date which is printed on the individual wrapper or master box.
Use and Care:
- For best results, refrigerate suet cakes prior to removing wrap.
- Wash hands after contact with bird feeders or feed.
- These products are natural and non-sterilized.
- Not for human consumption.
- Manufactured in a facility that also processes peanuts and tree nuts.
- Take individually wrapped suet cake with two hands.
- Find perforated edges along the sides of suet cake.
- Tear open perforated side to expose suet cake.
- Insert suet cake into feeder, continuously using plastic wrapper to keep hands free of suet.
Return & Refund Policy
Please contact us, firstname.lastname@example.org, within 30 days of your purchase if the product you received is incorrect or damaged, we will gladly replace it for you or provide a refund on a case-by-case basis!